Returns & Refunds
ReturnsReturn Online - UK
You can send your items back for a full refund within 28 days. All items must have not been used, worn, or washed and are in their original packaging and all tags attached, with a valid proof of purchase.
Please note it is the customers' responsibility to cover the cost of return. We recommend that customer use tracked postage and keep proof of postage when sending the order/item back.
If your item is faulty, please complete and include the returns form with your goods when sending it back to us. Please retain your proof of postage as we will need that to reimburse you the cost of the return for the faulty items. This will be done once the return has been processed.
Here's the return address:
Brook Park East,
RETURNS POLICY OVERVIEW
- Items must not be used, worn or washed
- Items must be in original packaging and all tags attached
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the text is incorrect, or the item is faulty
- Underwear. swimwear and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
- Items which deteriorate or expire rapidly, magazines, items that are sealed for hygiene reasons, computer games with the seal broken or any items that have been inseparably mixed after delivery, cannot be returned
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.