Frasers PlusWhat is Frasers Plus?
Frasers Plus is a credit product which enables you to split the cost of your order into monthly instalments.
You'll now see Frasers Plus as a payment option during checkout when you buy from us online. So if you'd prefer to split the cost of your order you can select Frasers Plus to apply for an account during checkout.
If you want to learn more about Frasers Plus or if you need any support from the Frasers Plus team, you can find more information here - Frasers Plus
Complaints about your Frasers Plus account
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible but appreciate that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a complaint about your Frasers Plus account, we recommend you firstly contact Frasers Group Financial Services who provide and manage your Frasers Plus account.
We act as a credit broker and not a lender, and are an appointed representative of House of Fraser Limited who are authorised and regulated by the FCA (firm reference number: 947961).
If you have a complaint about how your finance was introduced then please contact us directly and we will do everything we can to resolve the matter promptly. Contact details are below.
Please note: Any enquiries or complaints regarding purchases, including deliveries, should be directed to our customer services team.
How to make a complaint about your Frasers Plus account?
Who should I contact?
My complaint is about:
- The Frasers Plus Account or App,
- Frasers Plus payment,
- Frasers Plus terms and conditions,
- Frasers Plus communications.
- Frasers Plus marketing,
- The actions of one of our colleagues in conversation about Frasers Plus.
- the Frasers Plus App Chat,
- Contact us form
What happens after I make a complaint?
- We take all complaints seriously and we will do everything we can to resolve them quickly.
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly and keep you updated. In most cases, you’ll receive our final response within 8 weeks from receipt of your complaint. If we’re unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, we’ll explain the reason why and tell you when we expect to be able to resolve it.
What if I am unhappy with your final response?
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint or you haven’t received a response within 8 weeks of us receiving your complaint, then you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service who offer a free and independent review service. You can contact them by (1) post: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, (2) telephone: 0800 023 4567, or (3) by sending an email to email@example.com. You'll need to contact them within 6 months of receiving our final response email.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- Frasers Plus